Due to ongoing development of the practice a position exists for a Project Manager/Project Co-Ordinator with minimum 2 years’ experience who is prepared to grow and develop with the business, be driven by a quality work ethic and the desire to deliver projects to the highest standards.
Successful candidate will be:
• Degree qualified in Construction Management or Engineering or similar
• Have at least 2 years’ experience in Construction – Onsite or in Consultancy
• Have experience in Health & Safety Management
• Have experience in Building Control Compliance
• Capable of managing projects from inception to completion
• Self motivated, conscientious and capable of working to deadlines
The preferred Candidate will have
• Strong report writing skills and strong attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Autocad & MS Office
Attractive package with negotiable salary and flexible terms on offer.
The role will work across projects for MPA Consulting Engineers and PLACE+Urbanism our sister company who specializes in Master Planning, Public Realm, Urban Design, Renewal and Regeneration projects. The successful candidate will get to work with the Planning, Landscape Architect, Architecture, Conservation and Engineering Departments of PLACE+Urbanism.
If you are interested please send an up to date CV to:
MPA Consulting Engineers
T: +353 56 7702761
F: +353 56 7790728